Sign in to follow this  

Rich is gone

What can you say at a time like this?To someone who contributed so much to the flight sim community for so long, working tirelessly to make his creation the best it could be; to set a higher standard that all others are trying to follow, a heartfelt thank you.And to his wife, Tara, I admire her strength, to stick with her husband through thick and thin like she has only goes to show the strength of her character.We know that "to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord". Tara, I hope that you read this...Rich's faith has been turned to sight. Let's rejoice that he's in Heaven...and the pain is gone. I will continue to pray for your strength during this most difficult of times.God bless you and your daughters, and know that Rich has left a legacy that will never be forgotten.Alfred:I echo your sentiments.Jim Chalmers

I only wish to have the courage and dignity in facing death that you have had Rich. This has had a big impact on me personally and I will cherish the the rest of my life knowing that one day my time will also come, and knowing that there can be peace. May your loving Spirit be strong with your family through this difficult time. Godspeed!Best Wishes, Randy J. Smith [h3]" A little learning is a dangerous thing"[/h3]AMD XP 2100 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF3 64 MEG |WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"

May he rest in peace. Always remembered...

God bless you Rich, I will always keep you in my mind.Sincere condolences to Tara, your family and all your friends.The world as it looks like these days is really missing individuals like you.Bernd

I'm so sorry to hear about this. I read the avsim announcment and felt very upset. I'm glad he's not suffering anymore - that's all I can say. I sure his family, friends and community members feel the same.

Guest Mike94

May The Four Winds Blow You Safely home!-Michael

Rich & Tamara and the Harvey family,Godspeed to you! I am glad you don't have to suffer anymore. I now have a new star to guide me through the dark night when all else fails.I just wish that people all over the world would have the courage to deal with life the way you have dealt with death.Be well, my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours

My condolences to the family and relatives of Mr. Harvey. Just out of curiosity: Are they going to make another Fly! since the name of the first poster in this thread was -- "Producer Fly! 2003"Fly High Richard! Fly! delivers features no other flightsim can have!Ilari Kousa

Goodbye Rich. To use a little 'Australian'. See ya mate. What do you say at a time like this. I guess that some of us were lucky to meet an inspirational individual. The nice thing is that when he was alive he knew this. He knew he was admired. I hope it brought him comfort to know that there were/are so many of us thinking about him.

Guest David Slavens

:( God Speed Richard.

Even in your time of need you gave me something that I shall carry with me forever:"God will only give you as much load as you can bear, and never any more. Do not lose hope, nor certainly faith. Above all, do not fear evil, for though it surrounds us it can never hurt us. It may claim hollow victories, but it always suffers defeat."A man I have never met, yet has touched me so deeply.Simply, thank you.Joseph SosnierzHamilton, Ontario

I will never forget you or what you did.Rest in peace.Frederick Thornberg, Sweden