Sign in to follow this  

Rich is gone

Guest bruno

Blue skies, Rich, Blue skies...

Well Rich, you were cleared for departure, have a wonderful journey. We will all see you again. God Bless your family and may they be given strength to move on.I'll never understand why the good have to die so young when there are so many more "deserving" people that need to go......

Thank you Rich for the many wonderful hours of pure magic of simulated flight.You made FLY! feel like I was up in the air.Although you were very busy managing FLY!, I'll never forget how you personally took the time, and answered my post once. Now there's a guy who cares!I hope you can read this message from your resting place up in the stratosphere.Eytan TJSJ

Godspeed Rich, I truly believe you changed the face of things in this hobby forever. My family endured this battle in the past also, I'm quite sure that everyone's thoughts and prayers will be with Rich's family at this time and that is a great and powerful thing. It will be tough going for a while, but rest assured, brighter days will come. CH

Thanks for the good dreams Rich !!See you my friend..

Guest ront1

We have lost not only a great contributer to the flight sim community, but also a great guy. He is at rest now and he deserves that. Prayers for Tara and the rest of his family.Ron

I will miss your wounderful FLY flight simulators and I know what its like to lose a lovedone I lost my father to a ATV or four wheeler accident and I know how his family feals I feal the same way when my mom told me about my dad passing I was floored when we got to the funeral home my cousin connie just about choked me to death from her bear like neck huge my face atctualy turned colors I thought that I was a gonner that night my cousin is strong but at teh funneral I cried I am getting choked up now just thinking about it rest in peace Richard, and Tommy Busby (Dad) you two will truly be missed

All of us here at AVSIM join the Fly! community on wishing Richard Peace, God Speed and Clear Skies. Those that have had the pleasure of knowing Richard online and those of us who were lucky enough to know him personally have all been blessed with the company of one of the truly good people in this world. May we all celebrate his life and his friendship as we mourn his passing.http://www.avsim.com/pages/robert/kirkland.jpg

Fly high and soar free, Rich... :-halo You will always be remembered!With utmost respect and fond wishes for the Harvey Family...Ken Wood

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest KenG

Goodbye, Richard. :'(May God bless you and your family. :-halo

...Fly...Fly my friend for our Lord is waiting to embrace you.Godspeed Rich"Thy God hath commanded thy strength."PSalm 68:28Carlos FranklinMexico

Rich,thanks for your passion for, and contributions to, *my* passion - flight simulation. I am in awe of your courage over the last few months, and will always remember your smile and enthusiasm at the Avsim conference last year.Soar with the eagles, dude.Dave BlevinsKRHV

System: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe/Gen3 mobo *** i7 2700K @ 5gHz w/ Corsair H80 cooler

NVidia GTX 570 OC *** 8 GB 1600 Corsair Vengeance DRAM *** CoolerMaster HAF X case

System overclocked and tuned for FSX by fs-gs.com

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog stick/throttle & CH Products Pro Pedals

Various GoFlight panels *** PFC avionics stack