Sign in to follow this  

Rich is gone

aloha rich and god bless you and your familyfly safe wherever you arefrank blas - PHNL

R.I.P. Rich. You will be remembered.JamesOak Harbor, WA

You will be remembered and never forgotten.....

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

There are very few who are born to stand out and can never be replaced. Richard Harvey was one of those individuals.A huge thank you for your contribution not only to the flight sim community but to humanity itself. You will be missedGerry

Miracles do happen but in this case it was not to be. Very sad indeed.Michael J.

See you later Richard!!As you are now with our loving Saviour and Lord ******* Christ. I know that you are having a blast of a time now but do remember us, as we toil our way towards our reunion. All the praise and thanks belong to our Lord and God because of his grace, love and sacrifice for us !!God bless your FamilyKind RegardsAlfred

Guest Fly II Pilot

Rich,You will always be my inspiration. Fly high, fly free!Tara,I think I'll be speaking for many when I say that this community is your extended family. We are here for you and Lauren, for whatever you may ever need. I really mean it.Brendan,Thanks for taking the time to share this with us.Sincerely,Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Guest Gregg580

God Bless you Rich......Gregg and Joan Clement

I was once asked by a TV reporter to define "class". I wish I could have known Rich back then as the answer would have come so easily. Go with God my friend. The inspiration you've given all of us will live forever.Trip

To Rich's wife and children. Nothing that I can say will reduce the pain that you feel. I hope knowing how many friends he has, people whose live he touched with his integrety, honesty and openess and helpfulness to the hobby that binds us together, will be of some help to you in this hour of grief.My deepest condolocenes for your loss.Titus C. R. Mendelltmendell@comcast.net

Farewell, Rich - Rest in the peace that is beyond understanding.

Randall Rocke

I'm sorry it took sooo long.I'm sorry we had you too short.The LORD bless Rich's family.Steve Gates SoCal