Sign in to follow this  
Guest bwilson

Airport Name Popup

Guest bwilson

Hey Gang;I wonce had fly set up so that when departing and arriving at an airfield the name of tht airfield would would be shown in a grey colored popup window. (lower left corner) Any one know what program and or setting needed to make this "Popup" show again?Thanks Blake

Hi Blake, When flying with the default key setup, just press the questionmark / slash key. The cursor should change to a "target" marker, where upon you can place it over a spot and the info pop-up activates. Hitting the "?/" again returns the cursor to normal. Hope this helps!Cheers!Ken Wood :-sun1

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest bwilson

Hi Ken;I'll try it right now... ...Nope :( That's not it. The "?" does however identify distance in nautical miles, and airports when I drag the mouse over those respective areas. What I once had was a timed popup (just like the "Flyscripts!" popup.) that would display the airport you were departing as the mains (wheels) left the ground and would do the same as you landed...show the airport you've just touched down on. no mouse/cursor movements were necessary.Thanks for the response though. Blake

It's a caracteristic of advanced logbook by Tony Crider.A cool and working (!) logbook for Fly! II everyone should install!Cheers!Pascal

Guest bwilson

I'll try it Pascal.Yep!Thanks guys for all your help.Blake