Sign in to follow this  

HE DID IT!!!......AI TRAFFIC SPEED UTILITY!!!

Guest allblack

Pardon my ignorance, but why would you want to change the AI a/c speed?Amount of traffic I can understand, and I wish I knew how to increase, but the purpose of changing the taxiing speeds makes me curious.What am I missing?Kiwi

All depends on the user, but some people find the AI traffic taxi jsut a little too slowly, making people like me rather frustrated. :-)Cool little utility though!! Just trying it out now. Very cool stuff!http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/edenw/fs_banner_je4.jpg Think highly of yourself, for the world takes you at your estimate -Anon

That is great news - will give that a go tonight !!

Guest Scott Campbell

Good heavens, just runs anywhere and just does it. I love these kind of programmers.

I take my hat off to him.A great advance in making AI less artificial and more intelligent.

Hiya,You bet this is good !It seems to stop all the "gorounds"at busy airports cos trafic gets off runways nice and quick now .Great work ,who did it ,BIG KissAnniette XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That is great news! I'll try it as soon as I get home. Now, what is a realistic speed to set it to?

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

I forgot all about that - even better then !!! I do hate hearing 10 requests for an aircraft to clear the runway every time .. .. ..

This is an Excellent tweak John. Thank you.I set the speed for 25. When an aircraft is anywhere on the ramp or turning off the runway it is normal (well, FS normal) speed, but once the aircraft hits a taxiway - zoom - right up to the speed I set in your utility.I know you dug for this one.Again, thank you for this excellent tweak.

If default is 15,25 is too quick.18-19 looks quite nice.