Sign in to follow this  
Guest KYC

Just an opinion poll

Guest laurentC

Hi Zane,Just an information ... the Socata TB9 happened to become a TB10 and we are currently working on her release (with complete panel, obviously). Much things were done before we concentrated on seneca release and right now we resumed her development. No date yet but "on the work" ...Cheers,laurentC (rotw)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/103919.gif

That is fantastic news, always thought that it would be a perfect VFR aircraft for Fly.Zane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Guest jjlobo

I loved this idea. I personally like to develop for Fly! but I'm a little distant this days. Very busy.Is there in this forum or any other place instructions on how to construct panels and link them to aircrafts? I would love to go through it and help a little more than creating Brazilian sceneries.I don't think there are Brazilians still flying Fly! but Keyton Cabral. So, developing for other interests should be more effective for me.If someone can help me finding the stones tracks on panels I'll appreciate.JJLobo

G'day JJLobo,Take a browse through the Fly! II development directory in the Avsim Library. In there you will find many tutorials/referrence works for panels/guages/systems.Chris Wallace has uploaded an excellent "Fly! II Gauge Referrence Guide" and also a great article "Fly! II Subsystem Walkthrough" - which describes how to make a pitot/static system for an aircraft.The best way to learn is the hands on approach. Open the pod file of an aircraft, extract the files and fiddle :-) See what happens.Cheers,Roger

Guest jjlobo

I'll start doing that.Many thanks___ JJLobo ___55 11 37268158

It is a great idea, Leen. If one could at least do a "photo-real" panel and add in the standard gauges from Fly! II (such as my current Alpha (not quite Beta) panel for Seawind), least one could get an idea. PanelMaker, despite some bugs, is still very useful in this regard. The more difficult part of this is being certain all the required systems are logged in the AMP file for gauges to work properly - not just the panel file. ;-)I could *almost* go for this on Seawind, Steve... but alas - my licensing agreement precludes wide-scale beta release. ;( So until she's complete and out of Beta stage, we just have to wait.Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarIt seems like the precedent has already been set. I already have a Citation X with a Hawker panel. I don't mind as much cuz to my knoweledge it is the fastest civil plane in production. (Was a Citation-specific panel ever released?) The 747 SP with two engines and an inop RMI was too much to take even with a good-looking main panel. Its stay in my aircraft folder was very short. Replacing it with the 747 300 proved to be difficult. The problem was the lumping together in the FLY 2 aircraft category of repaints and aircraft. Personally I am not very interested in repaints and they now make finding new planes a pain in the neck. I think this is a bigger problem than releasing new aircraft with old panels.

Waynere. Airport Sceneries.I think you are right in that some have all the airports they want to fly to but there are plenty of others, myself included, who really do appreciate the additional airport sceneries you continue to design.I also think the idea of uploading partially completed projects is good and bad. As has been suggested couldn't someone who wishes to start a project state that they are wanting to do such and such a plane but need a panel maker to do the panel so both aspects of the project can run simultaneously?

Guest KYC

Hi Lobo,Thanks for remind me! There is some time that I didn't use Fly! because I was involved with a lot of work since october, 2004. I would like to talk to you about my plans for Brazilian Scenery for Fly! II, panels development and much more. I'm very excited to get back to this community and need your help to join me in this objective! :-)Please contact me at keyton@secrel.com.br. Sorry, I lost your email since I bought a new PC for me.Take care,Keyton