Sign in to follow this  

Easy Ai

Hiya,I have received Loadsa emails asking for my help yesterday so I have decided to make it easy for everyone ,espessially me :-)I am going to today or tommorow upload to avsim a EASY World AI program where all you got to do is add the textures to it and click a few buttons and you have instant 40+airlines around the world in lots of differant planes flying to and from where they should ect..........I am hoping that this is the awnser to many peoples problem of the hassles involved with putting all the bits in the right places.I have spent along time making this and feel now is time to share it .It is for people with not the time who want many aircrafts in diferant liverys and not to many loss in frame rates and Easy Like the "instant mash"you just add water ,well here you just add textures to the folders provided.I hope This will be Helpfull to New people and also to some Experts too Who may find something in also.Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HI,I have uploaded it and if anybody needs any help with it then email me :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxx

Guest 727Fan

Thanks for thinking of us Anniette!Rick

Hi :)Did Anyone try this yet and if they do how is it for you?I would like to know how anybody feels about it.thankyou ,Anniette xxxxxxxxxxx

Anniette..Where in the file library did you upload it, or what is it called? I'll do a search for your name first....Alex CN562ZMinneapolis

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

Any thing I make seems to be coming under my name in the search file,Which is kinda neat :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxx

This is really great. I do have a question for you though. I have the A320 done. But there is one plane texture that I couldn't find. And I have run into the something in the A330. Should I just leave those empty?Thanks for this great help.Bob Johnson Sr. (KMIE)

Hi Bob.If you got missing textures just tell me what it is and I send it to you or you can replace it with one you wishAnd the A330 problem i guess is it has three diferant models and air files?if that is the case then check which comes with it to see which it is and iif that is not the problem then the A330 is not that important cos it only replaces 777 and you get more of them instead or tell me what is wrong and i help you :)Chris willis ..........THANK YOU :-)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxx

Anniette,Thank you for such a wonderful, easy to use gift. I was a bit confused about the whole AI thing before you released this. Thank you!Regards,Bobber

Thank you Bobber !I am starting to think I make the correct decition to upload this cos I thought people may not like it .I am all smiley now :)anniette xxxxxxxxx

Anniette,Yes...you made the right decision ;)One thing though - For the life of me, I am not able to get my default 737-400's and MD-83's (the ones that came with FS2K2 like Soar, Pacifica, etc.) to show up. The 747 cargo planes do, but not the 737 and MD-83.....I'll keep working at it though!Thanks!Bobber

AH BobberThe reason for this is I relocated them cos they are not real world .the textures have been moved and say in the 737 they are mostly removed as a waste of space.I found with real airlines all over these defaults looked real ugly.If you want them back I guess some people mayThen you really would need to remove them first then put them add them to the end off the Cfg and put them in new folders .But I really did not think any persons would wish to keep themExept the 747 Cargo which looks pretty real.If you really want them then Email me and i shall help you get them back.Anniette xxxxxxxxxx