Sign in to follow this  
Guest rene_35

News from ROTW

Hello Didier,I'm already looking (and listening :) ) forward to this virtual ATC linked to the AI-planes.Thanks for sharing this info.Best Regards,FrankEBKT

It will certainly be a wonderful 2006, with so many projects yet to come from this outstanding group of people who believe so strongly in Rich's simulator. I strongly believe in the great talent of these individuals who make up ROTW, and am honored to have been able to work with them and my fellow group at F2FD. A special "thank you" to Laurent, who helped to realize Seawind's floating capability, working around the major obstacle of Fly! II not considering a true amphibious plane such as Seawind or say, the Lake Renegade - style of floating.And let us not forget, the combined talents and work of ROTW and F2FD having brought the Seneca V to fruition, with grateful thanks to Peter Sidoli, Andrew Farnaby and Rob Young, who gave their gracious consent and trusting all these individuals to finish the project to such high standards!I for one, cannot wait to see what comes next! Gentlemen - thank you all for your willingness to continue to work with Fly! II, and for sharing your realizations with us all!Best regards always!Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster