Sign in to follow this  
Guest chezz

you probably know....

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yep ; In the news just recently. The lost valley in West Papua.The Terradactyl in the distance off the starboard wing is a dead give-away. :-lolCome on Chris, how about a tough one. :-)Cheers,Roger

G'day Chris,That approach in pic #1 is a dead ringer for the approach I use for all my testing when making an aircraft; and me an Aussie. Go figure??Why all the cloak and dagger stuff. :-)Cheers,Roger

Roger,if your interested i can send you the .tsp file and the tga file for this approach, there are a lot of areas i still have to finish, aligning the runways with the photoscenery file is a tad challenge. My photoshop7 cannot open a one huge file so i have to put the photosscenery piece by piece--- I have a 2gb of memory and i tried to maxed the settings in photoshop but I still get the out of memory error. Any suggestion? Hopefully this northern california terrascene will be completed and uploaded.chris_CA

Chris, what a great job !What is your picture source ?For photoshop, you have to increase its specific disk cache size (I use 10 GB on mine and I'm able to work on a full globe tile).- roland -* ROTW member *

roland,picture source is the internet. I will try to increase the disc cache,thanks.chris_CA

rowland,can you post a scren shot where to change the disk cache i tried to change the memory usage but i still get the same error. when you say a full globe tile, do you mean the four quarter tiles, or just a quarter of a tile.?chris_CA

I'm sorry Chris, my PS is version 8cs (french), not 7.Yes it's a full globe tile (4 quaters).- roland -