Sign in to follow this  
Earl_Buice

Hey Wayne

Calling Wayne Roberts!After all the great airports you have made for FLYII, I thought surely I could find KPDK and KTYS (Knoxville). But I have searched everywhere, using every combinationI could think of.... I can't find either one! Amazing!Wayne are you still doing airports? I would like to request these 2 to go with my Adventure here in the Avsim library.You do the greatest airport work!Thanks for all the ones you've already done!Earl

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Earl,That's a good idea - this is an area where I've done a lot of work and TYS is one of the places I was going to suggest for one of Wayne's great airports. If you want to enhance your experience in that area I would also suggest the following:--My TerraScene data/scenery pack for the Knoxville global tile--My USG1 DB update package which includes repairs and additions for the ILS approaches of TYS

Hey Randall,Yeah, I saw your great looking Terrascene for that area. It really looks like it would spruce things up a lot! I am getting pretty low on disck space so I'll have to wait till I get up nerve to get rid of some substantial files. How much space does it take when it is installed?I have your USG1 I think.... Are you saying you have a new one? Mine is dated 2-17-03. I also have USG2 dated 04-20-05. Please confirm i have the latest.Thanks for the files and for the suggestion. I will definitely get the Terrascene when I can... won't be long. But even the default scenery looks good.Thanks

a big thanks to Wayne for his awesome work he also did for German Airports...hopefully he is still around and into Fly!2

You've got all of my updates for that area. I'm working on some Canadian updates now.