Sign in to follow this  
Guest tonyc

All quiet on the FLY front...

Guest tonyc

Pretty scary....where is everyone?tony

G'day Tony,>Pretty scary....where is everyone? I've been doing something I haven't done for ages! Taking a break from developing and actually flying and enjoying the sim. :-lolFeels good. :-)I think you'll find that many are taking a well earned rest. My bubble will burst shortly and it'll be back to work as normal :-)Cheers,Roger

Guest tonyc

I've been doing the same thing, but I don't expect you to take a break from development;-) Speaking of flying, I tried using VOLNAV with ATC the other day, but had difficulty deciphering it. I sure would love to see some AI traffic....tony

Guest chezz

Hi Tony,Likewise here, just spending time FLYing and doing some terrascene on phoenix , az area.cheers.chris_CA

Guest tycho

maybe also scared ... of the beast...

Hey Chris,I've already got a TS version of Phoenix with custom textures as a render pack in the file library. Or, of course, do your own thing... :-)I've been putting together my "new" computer (sitting in parts since last September) the last few weeks - just took my first couple of flights. Oh my, oh my, oh my... Fly!II is even more beautiful with some decent power!

Randall Rocke

Guest chezz

Hi Randall,I used your phoenix render pack and the grand canyon and sedona render pack. Thanks. I am tring to TS twentynine palms, palm spring and blythe to connect to your phoenix, if you happen to have the usgs data and TS for these area can you share please.Thank you.chris_CA

Chris,Well, I have the 3-DVD disc set of USGS data from Frank Racis - is that what you were looking for? If so, I'll be happy to copy the set and send it to you.

Randall Rocke

Guest chezz

Hi Randall,Thanks I'll send you a e-mail to ask for your mailing address so I can mail 3 dvds and a return envelope with postage stamps. chris_CA

Hi all,I just started creating a new small Austrian Airfield, but it will take some timeHarald

Hi Guys and Gals,Have been on a long trip to the UK,Italy and Spain; part holiday and also to attend a conference in Barcelona.Tried to post whilst overseas but couldn't.Hope all are well.Ian:-wave

G'day Ian,Nice holiday! Got any nice aviation pics to share?It's a pity that the Avsim logon only works on your home computer. Tom manages to post on overseas jaunts so it is possible. I wonder if such a feature could be given to the average user. Hope you had a great time.Cheers,Roger

Tony,We're here.... lurking..... and some FLYing. A lot of folks I know are on vacation during the summer months.Take care all,Earl

Guest pilotsim7828

I have been gazing upon the forums lack of new subject matter.This really scares me...The new fly legacy still has no files to download even though it saysCLICK HERE TO DOWNLOADThen the dreaded error message, it seems to me also that f2fdesign has gotten rid of their website too. Man what a bummerIts not quite ,,,, its deadpilotsim7828btw:Flydevelopers may not become a reailty becuase of the lack of developers that are working on other thingsTime to go to something new