Sign in to follow this  
Naji

GeForce 4 and FUIII

So is anyone running FUIII with GF4? How is it going? Last time I tried with different graphics drivers I couldn't get the graphics quality that I had been getting with GF3.Thanks for any feedback

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I would also be interested in any information regarding this.By the way Naji, can you run FU3 in 4x FSAA mode with the GeForce 3 ? If so, how much of an improvement would this be over the 2xFSAA with a GeForce 2 ?Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Hello Naji!Nice to see you here, it was not since the last version of this forum if i remember correctly?Well just wanted to take the chance and say "hello" to you :-)BFU have really grown big fast! Seeing people over at Flightsim.com that uses your logo in their sig proves that ;-)And it all started here in this far corner of the flightsim world...Best wishes// Daniel http://membres.lycos.fr/iwarff/unlimited/images/UDsig.jpgPs. Sorry i can

When I was running FUIII on GF3, I had the AA mostly off due to the irritating white line that AA causes across the panel of the plane. I tried to ignore that line to be able to use AA, but I couldn't and in the end turned it off for good! It wasn't that bad flying without AA really; maybe having anisotropy on higher levels (4 or 8) helped.Cheers.

Hi, Daniel. I've been here after the switch in the forums. But since I upgraded to GF4, I haven't been able to fly FUIII properly and that is why I'm not dropping by more often. Though I have another machine with Voodoo5 and FUIII installed, reconnecting the monitor, the keyboard, mouse, joystick, etc, becomes tedious, so I am waiting for a hint on how to use GF4 with this sim.It is nice to remember the long irritating threads that BFU had here :). I don't know how Tom and the rest of you guys tolerated us with threads of 100+ posts :-outta. One thing that we seem to have inherited from FUIII forum is the close and friendly atmosphere that we have in BFU.All the best, Daniel, and hopefully we'll see more of you in our club