Sign in to follow this  
Dondo

Chris Low airports question.

Hi all. Just installed Mr. Lows Seattle/San Fran packages (his total packages that was just uploaded the other day) and now I get CTD whenever I goto the map screen. This happens in both the Quick FLight as well as the normal airport selection option. I remember reading something about a limit that FU has with extra airports? Perhaps someone can tell me which one's to keep and which to move out of the packages dir? I can just remove the desired airports from the "packages" correct?Any help here?ThanksPieter

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Pieter,What do you mean by CTD ? When I know what this is, I may be able to help you !Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Oh, sorry. CTD means "Crash to Desktop".Sorry. It is a term we use at work (happens so often, we abbrivated it ;) )Pieter

Pieter,If you don't have any other packages installed, then you will be nowhere near the airport icon limit after installing all of my upgrades. The problem may be caused by installing everything at the same time, so try adding packages one at a time, and keep checking to see if FU3 is working properly.Let me know how you get on.Chris Low,ENGLAND.