Sign in to follow this  
Ericson

Yep - another rudder and joystick problem :-(

Hello ! i was bored with Fs2002 so i've instaled FU3 + San Francisco Area - sim is working great ( 30 fps ) with AA on :-) But i cannot get rudder ( racing wheel with pedals ) and joystick ( Logitech Wingman Extreme 3d usb ) to work toghether. Joy is connected to USB and rudder to gameport ( SB Audigy card ) I'm using Win XP pro. I've searched avsim forums for the solution of problem. I've found this 3 "magic" lines and i've modified them to my specs :; joystick setupjoy_device 1throttle_device 1 3rudder_device 2 3in this configuration all joykeys.cfg and airlerons , pitch and throttle are working fine but i cannot get rudder working. I also only use one axis from gameport - Y-axis for rudder as X-axis is controlling car's wheels and it not needed in flight sims. Fs2002 , X-Plane, Il-2 are working fine... Il-2 is displaying Joystick as ID2 and rudder as ID1 - the same situation in Fs2002 - rudder seems to be primary...when i change "rudder_device 2 3" to "rudder_device 1 3" the throttle lever is controling rudder *:-* :-zhelpregardsEricson

THIRTY FRAMES PER SECOND !!!!!You lucky ****.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png