Sign in to follow this  

Looking for a copy of FU3!

Does anybody know where I can hold of a copy of FU3? I've owned it since it came out but discovered during a re-install that my CD is scratched and will no longer read! I've tried the list of places to purchase it at the top of the forum but have had no luck as yet. Best wishes,gedmet

Actually, that should be current. This company is also found in Amazon's Z-Shops. The page on Amazon shows 98 copies in inventory. This is probably your best shot as I didn't see any copies on the auction sites.

Gedmet,There are currently TWO copies listed at eBay UK (www.ebay.co.uk). Information regarding these is as follows:-FIRST COPY----------Current price...............

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Thanks for your help. I am pretty confident I will be able to secure a copy from one of those places.Best wishesgedmet

Gedmet,I forgot to mention one VERY important point. Make sure that you also get a copy of Flight Unlimited 2, since you can use the San Francisco scenery with FU3. I personally think that the SanFran scenery area is far superior to the Seattle scenery, with better airports, a more diverse selection of terrain, and less texture shimmering !Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Gedmet,Another important point. Anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering make a MASSIVE difference to the visual quality of the terrain. If your PC is powerful enough.........USE THEM !Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Hello!I'll second Chris's statement.If you can get a copy of Flight unlimited 2,-"GO FOR IT!"It is the sim,. for both " FU2-standalone" and for FU3 upgrades"Best regards.Lars Peter.:-wave

FUII is easier to find.Three used copies on Amazon $9.89-$14.99

Thanks for your help everyone. I already have FU2 and am sure I'll be able to secure something to put me back in the skies over Seattle!Best wishes,Gedmet