Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

I have a problem........

Agtim,Can you confirm that L0 is the highest resolution texture set ? If this is the case, then replacing L1, L2....etc. is unlikely to make any difference. The lower resolution textures look perfectly fine. I see the same problem in FLED. When I zoom in, the high resolution textures look corrupted, but when I zoom back out again, the lower resolution (and normal looking) textures return.It's driving me nuts :-fumeChris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Agtim,I copied the L0,L1,L2,L3 and L4 versions of the afae.cpd files from CD#2 to the relevant directories on the hard disk, and the problem has vanished. Thank you very much for all of your help (and also the suggestions from everyone else).I had only tried replacing the L0afae.cpd file, since I was stubbornly assuming that replacing only the high resolution texture file would make any difference. Next time, I will trust your expert knowledge from the start ;-)Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Glad to help :-)you can learn about megatiles and how the terrain works on my page at www.agtim.ch/fu3/ :-wave