Sign in to follow this  
AdvancedFollower

CH Yoke and Pedals in FU3?

I'm trying to get my CH Yoke and pedals to work in FU3.After trying various combinations, restarting FU3 about fifty times in the process, everything now works except the rudder pedals.Here's my config:joy_device 2toe_brakes_device 2 7 8throttle_device 2 3mixture_device 2 4prop_pitch_device 2 5rudder_device 2 6I also included the .map file I used. When I use the rudder pedals, nothing happens! I tried all combinations for rudder_device from 1 1 to 2 9 without any luck. Does FU3 support rudder pedals at all?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

What OS ??? With win98 you need combo drivers from CH.With other OS you need It's replacement "Control Manager"Mine is Win 98se w/combo dvr with yoke as #1 device.USB yoke and pedalsCFG FOR CH YOKEjoy_device 2rudder_device 2 6 throttle_device 2 3prop_pitch_device 2 8mixture_device 2 7toe_brakes_device 1 1 2CaptRolo

Hi!I am using this lines in the cfg.file for the rudder pedals:joy_device 1rudder_device 2 3toe_brakes_device 2 1 2My pedals is listed as device nr.1 in the control panel.This works for me both in win.98SE and Win.XP with or without thecombodrivers.(directX.9.0A)You should also install a "yoke file" into the flight 3 folderThere is one made by John Voznak at the FU3library.However,-if you are using the propellermix function I think you should go for the CH combodrivers.Hope this helps.Lars Peter.

In my pedals there is knob for flight or cars. Have you it ? Did you set it correctly? Maybe you should turn something off in joystick.B.Adamski

I managed to get it working. I have no idea how I did it but I made sure to save the profile :-lol

Hi Jimmi, got a feeling I know you from somewhere ;)Here are my lines if there any help, they work for my yoke and pedals;; joystick setupjoy_device 1throttle_device 1 3rudder_device 2 3toe_brakes_device 2 1 2Is there anyway of getting the Prop and mixture to work??

Here's mine:; joystick setupjoy_device 2throttle_device 2 3rudder_device 1 3toe_brakes_device 1 1 2The only thing that doesn't work is differential braking.Hans Petter