Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Toyota truck model

Does anyone have the Toyota "jeep" type model for FU3 ? I have Robert Driscoll's huge database installed, so this will be incorporated into the modelmip.tag file. However, I am sending Dubravko lots of stuff, and he will need this particular jeep as a separate model.Cheers,Chris Low.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Chris, visit 'Frank's Hangar' , Frank Betts site, athttp://www.flightsimsetc.dhs.org/browse down the contents list , left side of page, to 'FU3 Packages';once the page loads,scroll down to the one named 'Objects_part1',1.27 mb, you should find it (the Toyota truck) in there!!Hope this helps:-wavePete

Thanks, Pete. Why do downloads take ages from that site ? I have broadband now, and yet the download speed was around 4.7K per second. I could get that with my old 56kbps modem !Chris Low.

Yes I noticed that also.I have converted to adsl this week, and the download speed from Franks Hangar is only 6kbps on my computer.:-roll Lars Peter.

Lars,Can you supply me with your e-mail address, so that I can send you the update packs for Seattle and SanFran ?Christopher.Low@btinternet.comChris Low.

I hope this isn't the grossly oversized one using RGB colours?Actually, I've got a few cars and trucks to upload but I've been playing aircraft builder ;)Regards,**************Jonathan Point**************"I'd rather be down here wishing I was up there than up there wishing I was down here"