Sign in to follow this  
Guest twsimfan

I think we have a record for this forum. :(

I don't think we have ever gone 5 days with no posts before.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Schwaaaiiiit!5 days?Sorry, I've been doin' the 'Queen & Country' thing - I get about 2 hours/week free on a PC :-rollMeanwhile, the Saab 340 is almost beta-ready, the Dash-8 rebuild is almost done (cockpit rebuilds are s-l-o-w...). Apart from that, UKS is flyin' again, and I've got some packages for Seddlescombe, Harvey, Kapowsin and Half Moon Bay almost ready to go. These ones are framerate-heavy but the scenery is worth it. Those of you that enjoyed my Clare's Valley or Lewis Creek packages will understand ;)I expect to be on dry land next week so I'll have the opportunity to upload some stuff :-waveRegards,**************Jonathan Point**************"I'd rather be down here wishing I was up there than up there wishing I was down here"

Good on you Jon! Look forward to all of this - you're very busy. RobD.

A Saab 340, eh ? Perhaps I should reinstall FU3 and put this baby to the test ? :-)Chris Low.

Yes Chris, I think that would be a good idea :-)Actually, there's no explaining away that we're in a slump. A main reason is that you, our beloved FU3 fixture, decided to take a break.I've been visiting this forum each day but I haven't contributed. I guess we all need a friendly nudge.I'm logging another FU3 flight on most days. I could upload some screenshots and I may very well do so. I've been planning to upgrade my PC for a long time. In the meantime I haven't been too anxious to download more resource-hungry add-ons -- this goes for FU3 as well as FS 2004. Since I've been quite busy in "real life" lately my sim time has been limited. Bottom line, I'm still here and I plan to stay. I'd like to contribute to this community and FU3 still rules :-)Hans Petter

I must admit I've been busy in the real world too,back to reality with a bump !!:-wavePete

What I would really like to see are the new AI Pack, Ansgar's flyable Concorde, and Daniel's Boeing 717. The latter is very interesting, because it is a nice, small airliner that I might be able to control enough to use (Ansgar's 747 is too b****y heavy) :-)Chris Low.

I try to stay intouch too, very busy in real life .Maybe this winter I will get more computer time.This forum and Flight Unlimited is still number ONE.CaptRolo

Well, I have been a bit busy lately.I have been visiting(my girlfriend)for 9 days in "Stokmarksnes",north part of Norway, so I have been absent posting very mutch lately.Oslo/gardermoen-Stokmarknes/Evenes is 1h-35 min. with B737, so there is a long way to fly.I will be home for the next weeks trying to do more postings in this forum.Anyone working on new addons for the new UK-region??This new DVD's/CD's is very good, and this should be a very good platform to work on.Best regards.Lars Peter.:-wave