Sign in to follow this  
Bigmack

RC and FS 2004 Flt Plans

Why is it whenever I create a flt plan with 2004 and load it into RC it comes up giberish. ie K7 K& K7 and so on. RC cannot read 2004 plns?? Thanks for any help.Bill M

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

As far as I know I'm useing the latest build of RC. And i'm a registered user of Fsuipc. I totally dumped RC and re installed from scratch with updated wav files for 2004.Bill M

I am useing 2.11 Adv Display. Re loaded 2.11, re tried loading flt pln generated by 2004, no change.Bill M

Hi Bill,Please check the build number of RCv3.1 you are running. The latest build JD has posted is 2205. You can find the build number on the version tab of RCv3.1 shortcut Properties screen. It will read something like this 3.10.0.2205.You can download the latest RCv3.1 build here http://www.jdtllc.com/faqs.htm

I checked, I have the latest build "3.10.0.2205". When I create and import plan useing FSbuild, RC works like a champ, even older 2002 flt plans.Bill M

Hello GuysI think I found my problem. Let me try I couple more flights and I let you know. I Think when I loaded in your last 2 builds, they did'nt overwrite the old exe. files. I had 3 rc.exe files in same folder. I deleted the 2 older ones. I will know try and see what happens.Bill M

how in the world can you have 3 files with the same name in the same folder?

Hey JDI think that was my problem. Once I deleted the old exe files and the old 2004 flt pln files, everything read fine. I have no idea how there were 3 rc.exe files in the same folder. I always asummed that file with the same name got overwritten.Thanks for your help.Bill M

there is no way you can have 3 files with the name rcv31.exe in the same folder.

The .exe files I deleated one was from the serveral startup processes that RC allowed FS to startup and the other was from a beta when 1.90 first came out. Their out now and I'm good to go.Bill M