Sign in to follow this  
nudata

CH Products Latest Driver Install ???

During the initial phases of the install when the three activity bars appear on the lower left after a few of the usual setup screens, I receive an "installation cancelled" message. No reason given. Anyone have any ideas??Windows XP Doing setup.exe from downloaded and unzipped files in a seperate deaktop folder.Thanks,Dick

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

Hi Dick,Mine installed OK, but I can't calibrate my CH Yoke PC. The throttle is always full on, and the yoke full down attitude. I'm back to the generic gaming drivers with XP until I figure out what's going on.Bruce.PS. Maybe mine didn't install OK?

During my install under Windows XP Pro, I got a message on unzip that stated that the system could not perform a DOS application. Has anyone else with XP have this happen?Bob Johnson

I received the following from CH products:Sir, Do you have administrative rights? Do you have the controller plugged in? Is your controller a CH yoke or one from another manufacturer?Michael SextonSystems Administrator CH ProductsHowever, none of the above is an issuie in my case.Dick

regards,

The same here, none of those is an issue.Bruce.

Latest hint from CH Products is to un-install the old drivers..Dick

regards,

Too bad Mr. Sexton is so busy going after people using the AFCS yoke, that he doesn't have time to help the customers who do own actual CH products.

BobK

The only drivers I've been using so far are the XP default ones. Bruce.

Although the installation was "canceled" by the install program it apparently installed a CH products folder under my PROGRAMS FOLDER. There was a "CHanalog.dll" there. I placed the DLL into both the SYSTEM and SYSTEM32 folders under WINDOWS FOLDER. Not sure which is correct but harmless duplication.Went to Game Controllers in Control Panels. There I found the Flight Yoke PC selection (this is new). ADDED the yoke. Did calibration using a NEW calibration routine that was magically there.All buttons work, operation is smoother and there is no longer any jitter of the throttle !!!Dick

regards,