Sign in to follow this  
TomCYYZ

Build 2264 Keeps Letting Me Down

Hi, just a quick message. Since I downloaded Build 2264 I have been experiencing crashes to RC3.1. What I mean is, near the end of a flight, I am always being vectored to a specific runway and during my downwind vector RC just seizes up on me. "AdvDispaly" goes blank and remains that way (RC has stopped responding). This has happened several times when using Build 2264. I also should note that at the time Windows Task Mgr indicates a low memory reading and I have had the dreaded "Low Virtual" memory warning lately as well. Any ideas why RC3.1 would seize up on me like that?Regrards,Tom Stewart

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

can you save a dat for me when you get turned downwind, and send me the .dat, .flt and .wx files?does this happen on every flight? every arrival airport? does it happen with a ms plane and/or ms panel? any weather programs running? which ones? which versions. what version of advdisp? fsuipc?jd

jd, I think all is well now. Don't seem to be experiencing anything out of the ordinary now. Must have been a one time deal so to speak. Things seem to be running smooth now. Thanks for your time,Tom Stewart

Hi JD,I am having the same problem, just not the same way.I have used this build three times with no problems.The last flight I had was from EGKK to LEBL. Everything was going ok but when I was turned down wind RC locked up. AdvDisplay did not go blank, but froze at the last display. I am using current versions of AdvDisplay and FSUIPC. I was flying the Project Open Sky 757-200 with a panel from Avsim.Any Idea???Eddieps. is it pizza yet????