Sign in to follow this  
STUART_H

How do I change pilot & co-pilot voices

I notice that there are a number of similar wav files installed under the Winwood0-12 which seem to be the Pilot/Co-pilot voice set files, and that my current co-pilot voice set is in directory 0. Not sure which one is the pilot. I would like to change both the pilot and co-pilot voices to different ones to better match those in FDC, but I can't find any reference within the User Guide as to how to achieve this. Could someone please outline what one needs to do to change either or both Pilot and Co-pilot voice sets.Best regards,Stuart Hyett

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

co-pilot is in 0, pilot is in 1

Stuart,Do you want to replace with an available RC set? If not, then that may be an issue. However, I have all pilots for chatter (radioized) and plain for Pilot and CP available on the Flight Deck RC page (link below). If you have DL'ed those, I have a program you can run to exchange the pilot and/or co-pilot sets. E-mail me and I'll set you up.

Thanks JD and Scott,I'll rename / copy the directories for now, but Scott I would be happy to try out your switching programme should I wish to swap again in the future. I'll send you a separate email. Thanks again,Stuart Hyett