Sign in to follow this  
Guest jerel2k4

WideFS, RCv3.1. RC not recognizing key commands on FS pc

Guest jerel2k4

Hello,When I press 2 on the FS pc that is the initial command to contact clearance I do not get a response from Radar contact on the remote machine. I am using the Actionkeys=Yes parameter on my wideclient.ini file so the remote machine can expect key presses. Any ideas??Also, I noticed that on the FS pc, it indicated WideServer clients connected: 265+. This cannot be correct? I think I have some problems somewhere. I only have 1 machine connected to my FS computer.Thanks!Wideclient.ini; PLEASE SEE WideFS documentation for parameter details ;===================================================== [Config] Port=8002 Window=4,4,1288,1004 Visible=Yes UseTCPIP=Yes ServerName=GREGORY ServerIPAddr=172.16.1.35 WaitForNewData=500 ; ----------------------------------------------- ButtonScanInterval=20 ClassInstance=0 NetworkTiming=5,1 PollInterval=2000 ResponseTime=18 TCPcoalesce=No ApplicationDelay=0 MaxSendQ=100 WhenMaxSendQ=Recon SendScanTime=10 Priority=3,1,2 [user] Log=Errors+ Background=A320ACSf5.bmp ActionKeys=Yes RunReady1=c:Program Filesrcv30rcv31.exe RunReady2=C:INSTALLDIRModulesActiveSky2004AS2004.exe RunReady3=C:FS2004SHOWTEXTshowtext.exe CloseReady1=c:Program Filesrcv30rc31.exe CloseReady2=C:INSTALLDIRModulesActiveSky2004AS2004.exe CloseReady3=C:FS2004SHOWTEXTshowtext.exe ;===============================================

i think there are new versions of fsuipc and widefs that fix this problem.also, there are some really smart widefs users that can help you here. unfortunatly, i'm not one of them. :-)jd

Hi,I suggest you visit Pete Dowson's forum here http://forums.simflight.com/viewforum.php?...9cbfb2d7c19e811Your problem probably relates to your network rather than RC.Hope that helps,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

i think pete said that was an indication of network trouble, didn't he? we had a beta tester with that symptom too. i think the latest and greatest fsuipc/widefs combination fixed itjd

Hi JD,I was that troublesome Beta tester. :7 The 256 connection problem happened only one time, but hasn't re-occurred with the new FSUIPC and WideFS builds. That would be my suggestion... get the latest versions of Pete's programs.:-beerchug