Sign in to follow this  
flightsimmer747

Demo is it in the works?

Jd,I can handle the video files on my site, bandwidth and space,...( don't be afraid totally free) for European customers and even if it is big files. You just have to ask me, I will be glad to help you out on this one.;)

Guest chpuig

Hello,Any news about the downloadable demo?I would love to hear the result. I am sure that I am not the only one who cannot use the google video feature.Thank you

We've had a stressful weekend trying to make it available. The good news is that we're now very close to offering both streaming video demos and downloadable files (25Mb). Sorry it's taken longer than anticipated.Expect an announcement later today hopefully :-)Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke, Fulcrum TQ (pre-production).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi JD, just thouht I would let you know that this site is still a streaming vid just like the other two links posted above.thanks anyways, looks good.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

this was for the purposes to show people the demo, where google video isn't allowed.if you are bandwidth challenged, i doubt they want to download a 24mb file. so streaming is a better betif you aren't bandwidth challenged, then streaming works great there toojd

this was for the purposes to show people the demo, where google video isn't allowedah.... OK, I understand now

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K