Sign in to follow this  
boyho1

Twin (or 3/4) engined a/c

Hi guysAmazing how you can never have a particular problem yourself and yet see lots of them on this site. I must be honest and say that I do not take too much notice if they do not affect me (there but by the grace of God go I !) Tonight after flying for weeks in the Debonair or the Archer I decided on a slightly longer flight and chose the Baron for the trip.But I can't get my CH yoke to see both engines for Throttle, Props and Mixture. Always behaved itself until now. I've tried E + 1 and 2, Shift E + 1 and 2, Ctrl E + 1 and 2 but to no avail. I have tried to calibrate in FSUIPC but no joy here either (actually I'm not quite sure how to do it in FSUIPC !).The yoke and the CH pedals are working perfectly otherwise.Any ideas guys

Frank,I see that you've posted with some problems regarding this before. Just a thought; have you opened and read the user's manual that comes with the FSUIPC download yet?Rick

Hi RickTx for your reply. Have just revisited forum today but I must tell you that when I loaded MSFS2k2 last evening..........guess what ? Both the Barons engines (prop, mixture) were back under control.How do you explain that? I have read the users manual for FSUIPC and I did re-read it when I was having the problems on Sat. But nothing that I tried on Sat. seemed to work.Not to worry as everything is now back to normal.