Sign in to follow this  
Guest VATIR1

2 Questions

Guest navid

hello guyssorry i just got my RC and this is my 2nd question today1)Which AI Traffic package do you guys reccomend by your experenices?2) I am erout WSSS now, and i requested FL370 from FL350 controller said, "i will be clear of the traffic very quickly and ask again in about 2 minutes" shows how acurate RC4 is but when i look around i see no other aircraft in 10 miles at all, and one more thing, i hear RC chatter to other raffic on gorund but ive been enroute now for 8 hours and havnt heard RC4 to talk to anyother traffics, i have my traffic slider to 100% (i was number 11 to take off)thanks

1) ai is ai. all depends on how easy you want to make it. i use ultimate traffic, other beta testers use others. really doesn't make much difference2) that is a canned response, doesn't actually mean there is anything out there. someday, we'll tie the two togetherthere may not be any other planes at your stratum, or within range, or they may not be doing anything (like changing stratums, or changing centers, etc). fire up trafficlook, it comes with the fsuipc.zip file. find out what other planes are around you.jd

Guest navid

Hii was thinking about UT too, thanks for the info anyway.Regardsnavid hamzeloo

Also, in FSUIPC, there is a TCAS Range entry box. By default this is set to 40nm. Increasing it to 100nm or more may get you more chatter. Try it and see if it helps.Subs

Guest navid

I already have that set to 80nm, will change it to 100nm tho.Thanks again