Sign in to follow this  
Guest pegase

The keys assigned to menu don't seems working.

Guest pegase

Hello,I remaped all numeric keys using ctrl shift to keep FsPassengers settings available.For the basic things, like contacting ATIS, ask clearance, request altitude change or acknowlege it works fine.But. The second time I wen't to get an altitude change. the display shown me:CS8=prev CS9=main CS0=next.I tried all them without result, RC4 kept blocked on this, whatever I did. I could not recieve any further assignment in flight, just some periodics "altimeters check" reminds.My configuration is FS 9.1RC4.01FSUIPC 3.53I use AdvDisplay.A funny thing, when I use the option show text. the assignments don't go in the advDisplay but in the top green bar.Are there some "ready for use" solutions for such issues ?Kind regards fromPierre

don't use the option show text. that is for hearing impaired.fsuipc 3.53 is relatively old. 3.601 is current.sometimes if you ask for an altitude change, especially lower, and you are already at the altitude i'm going to cross you at, i won't allow you to choose lower, by not displaying any altitudes.0 - which means return to page 1 of the menus, should get you out of that situation.if you are setting ctrl-shift-8 and 9 for menu forward and back - is that working?spend a few minutes on the ground, going through the menus, requesting runways after being given one, etc. learn how the menus work, and i think you'll be fine.if ctrl-shift-8 and 9 aren't advancing the menus, then some other program is capturing those keys, and i'm not seeing them.let me know if you have further problemsjd

Guest pegase

Thanx for your extended answer and tips.don't use the option show text. that is for hearing impaired.Well, in fact it is a bit true for me, when it is about to understand ant memorize several numbers in a continuous sentance in English... (Please,let me know when voices with French accent are available ;) ) So I never was able to understand the squawk when getting the clearance. I just catch it and set when shortly after TO, I get scholded about this :(That's why I wish to read the text and comply with instruction before acknowlege.if you are setting ctrl-shift-8 and 9 for menu forward and back - is that working?So far, ctrl-shift-1 to ctrl-shift-7 work fine. But, I never could get working the 3 following commands:ctrl-shift-8 ctrl-shift-9 ctrl-shift-0I currently fly with these add ons-ASV6 for weather-FsPassengers for pireps-FSinn for network flights-Walk anf Follow and F1 view for displayspend a few minutes on the ground, going through the menus, requesting runways after being given one, etc. learn how the menus work, and i think you'll be fine.Sounds wise ;) I will try, how it goes when the add ons above are de-activated and also try other mappings and let you know the resultsKind regards fromPierre

Guest whitespiral

I seem to be getting the same problem. No combination I try will work in the game.

Some updates corrected for earlier response:Use the latest FSUIPC. Use the link posted at the top of the forum.Remove AdvDisplay.dll from the modules folder. With an aircraft loaded, open modules, then FSUIPC. In the general tab make sure multilint text is checked. FSUIPC now provides internally the RC menu window.In RC go into your key assignments under options and assign keys that are not in conflict with any other assignments in FSUIPC, the loaded aircraft, FS, or any other add-ons. Clse and restart RC for these to take effect.