Sign in to follow this  
machie

Audio Volume

Hi AllThe Volume of the RC AI controllers is much lower than the other sounds on RC---- chatter is louder etcHelpDorn

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

the ai controllers are the same people/volume than the ones that are talking to you.are you referring to the pre-recorded chatter controllers?jd

Hi JDYes I am refering to the pre recorded RC chatter----there is a difference between volume of the RC controller and the RC pre recorded chatter---am I being clear here?---this is driving me crazy--one too loud the other too softDorn

all the pre-recorded chatter, came from multiple sources, over the period of years. the only thing i know to do, would be to edit each wav, and boost or cut the volume.with more voices on their way, and limited space on the media, you'll see less pre-recorded chatter in future releases.with ai at 100%, i would think you'd have plenty of ai chatter, and you can turn off the pre-recorded chatter.jd

The problem--which was going on for about a month--seemed to stop--the moment that I posted a request--go figure!JD--PLEASE don't take out the real world chatter---it is one of the absolute best parts of RC---the AI voices are always correct--that is not REAL---real radio is full of crazy talk--mistakes--attitudes--semi arguments--this is what makes RC great---if you listen to the radio in Bangkok or Honk Kong you can just barley understand it--this is fun to listen to and real---that is why the English Chatter is so great in RC--they are so much nicer than US traffic controllers--in RC you get to experience this Difference---make more AI yes--but don