Sign in to follow this  
Guest africa1

Unable to return to full screen

Good Morning,I was wondering if anybody has experienced the same problems I am. Since loading Radar Contact I am having a few issues. 1. Once I have started FS2004 and got my level d767 up and running. As per the instructions I then open RC by minimising my screen, selecting start and opening RC. The flight plan and everything loads perfectly but when I try and return to full screen, it refuses to do that and simply freezes up on me. I therefore have to fly my entire flight in a minmised window view which is not ideal. Is there another way to start RC without minimising my screen first and are there any solutions to the problem?2. My pc has never frozen on me when flying in MSFS but it has on two occasions done this since loading RC.FYI as it may help in sorting out the problem, I am currently running the following add ons:Leveld767PMDG747MD80Flight environmentTraffic 2005Frankfurt Mega scenery from aerosoftRCFS2 Crew for 767I would really appreciate anybody's help with this. RegardsLeonard

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

sounds like video driver problemsalso make sure you're running fsuipc 3.70jd

Make sure in FS settings that Pause on Minimizing or whatever is not checked. Use Alt-Tab to switch between windows. This should keep FS9 processes feeding your add-on applications and keep FS9 at full screen.Do you still experience these problems when using alt-tab?

Ron and JDThank you for your comments, I will certainly take your advice and let you know how it goes.Re FSUIPC 3.1, I am not sure exactly what that is. I thought RC loaded with everything I needed without having to install other software?Thanks again.Leonard

Hi Leonard,Yes Radar Contact installs everything you need including FSUIPC. But Pete Dowson has released an improved version v3.70. JD is asking have you downloaded and installed it. You can download it from here:http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

The problem is in Frankfurt. I have the same. You must minimize FS2004 with Ctrl+Alt+Del. Then is all OK.Standa

HiAlt - tab worked perfectly, thank you very much.I had an idea Frankfurt may have been the problem.Thank you for all your help,Leonard