Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

RC 4.3 and FSX SP1?

You need to update to FSUIPC 4.10 (or later) after installing SP1.Cheers,S

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitor: 32” ASUS PG32UCDM 240hz 4K | Additional Hardware: HP Reverb G2, TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

I have upgraded to FSUIPC 4.10Is RC 4.3 ok "as is" with MSFSX and MSFSX SP1?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

i've only tested the beta sp1, it worked with the last beta and the last beta fsuipc.i'll let you know. or you can let us know.jd

Just checking.Is RC 4.3 for FX ok "as is" to use with FX SP1?

Best Regards,

Hi All,It seems that RCV4.3 and SP1 work together fine. I just reinstalled RC over a fresh install of FSX and SP1, and all seems to be working perfectly.Regards,Fisky1,Galway,Ireland.

4.3 and my development environment are both working for fsx and sp1 with fsuipc 4.10jd

Ok guys!That sure is good news. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Not the case with me...After setting up the flight etc as soon as a click to activate RC FSX send the plan off into the air. Sort of jumps a few thousand feet. Very strange. I reset the flight and everthing works fine. I have just completed a flight from KMIA to KJFK without a problem. I am using the latest version of everthing.Andrew

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

make sure you run the "rebuild rc scenery database" since that is how i know the elevations of all the airportsalso make sure they airplane is at the departure airportjd