Sign in to follow this  
Bill A

RC V5 Callsigns

Ola JDI'm waiting patiently for RC v5I suggest the callsings in my country: for the taag Angola Airlines old DTA the current is ANGOLA. Air26 - DUCARD, Airjet - MABECO, Sonangol Aeronautica - SONAIR, Air Alada - AIR ALADA.
Thanks for the suggestions, they're all added for v5 now.Subs

Hi.I've been using Air Hauler pretty heavily recently, flying Dave Garwood's Faithful Annie, and wonder what callsigns are used by very small commecial ventures. Do they usually just go by the aircraft type? I've been using 'Delivery', which I think is from Courier Services Inc but would like to hear 'Courier' and possibly, if aircraft type is used, 'Avro' (which MS also missed in FS9).Cheers,Dave

I've been out of the game for a while, without starting a new thread what is the development status of version 5?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Hi!!Don't know if anyone has made this petitions before but the airlines in mexico recently went trough major changes, I list some of them below: These are now defunct airlines:Aero California - MexicoAeroMexpress SA de CV - MexicoAviacsa Consorcio AviaxsaAerovias Caribe SA (Name change, See below)Lineas Aereas Azteca (Mexico)ALMA de MexicoAvolar If possible this are major airlines that may be included in V5Aeromar Transportes Aeromar, S.A. de C.VAeroMexicoConnect Aerolitoral, S.A. de C.VAeroMexico Travel Servicio Mexicano de Vuelos de Fletamento S. A. de C. V.AeroUnion Aerotransporte de Carga Unión S.A. de C.VEstafeta Estafeta Carga Aérea S.A. de C.VMexicanaLink (Mexicana Regional Subsidary)MexicanaClick (Formerly Aerovias Caribe or Aerocaribe)Interjet ABC Aerolíneas, S.A. de C.VMagnicharters Grupo Aereo Monterrey S.A. de C.VVivaAerobus Aeroenlaces Nacionales, S.A. de C.VVolaris Concesionaria Vuela Compañía de Aviación, S.A. de C.V. Thankyou!

Aeromar Transportes Aeromar, S.A. de C.VAeroMexicoConnect Aerolitoral, S.A. de C.VAeroMexico Travel Servicio Mexicano de Vuelos de Fletamento S. A. de C. V.AeroUnion Aerotransporte de Carga Unión S.A. de C.VEstafeta Estafeta Carga Aérea S.A. de C.VMexicanaLink (Mexicana Regional Subsidary)MexicanaClick (Formerly Aerovias Caribe or Aerocaribe)Interjet ABC Aerolíneas, S.A. de C.VMagnicharters Grupo Aereo Monterrey S.A. de C.VVivaAerobus Aeroenlaces Nacionales, S.A. de C.VVolaris Concesionaria Vuela Compañía de Aviación, S.A. de C.V.
Hi :) It may be best to pick out the top 4 or 5 airlines and that way I can add them as user requests into the RCv5 list. Could you pick out your top 4 or 5? Thanks,Subs

Hi :) It may be best to pick out the top 4 or 5 airlines and that way I can add them as user requests into the RCv5 list. Could you pick out your top 4 or 5? Thanks,Subs
Of course, lets see in order of importance they would be, besides AeroMexico, AeromexicoConnectVolarisIntejetAeromarVivaAerobus Sorry to bother, however when i was searching the list i notice that there are many defunct airlines on it.

AeromexicoConnectVolarisIntejetAeromarVivaAerobus Sorry to bother, however when i was searching the list i notice that there are many defunct airlines on it.
Hi again :) Sorry for the delay in responding. I've added those 5 airlines for the v5 list. We generally like to keep the old defunct airlines too because some simmers like to run retro traffic in FS. That's why those old airlines will need to stay on the list. Thanks for your submissions :)Subs