Sign in to follow this  
bkeske

Cannot turn off IRL training text info

...I've unchecked it, checked it, and unchecked it over and over, but it still shows up in the RC window. Is there an RC .ini file I can check to make sure this id off?...BTW, really enjoying RC.

ooops, sorry...IFR training text.

click the options buttonif ifr training is on, then the heading and distance to the next checkpoint isn't displayedjd

mmmm...OK, I'll try that. For whatever reason, that seems opposite of what I would expect. But also makes sense now that I think about it.Thanks.

if you are doing ifr training, you don't want rc to tell you where you're goingjd

Correct. I usually know where I'm going.Thus, no need for training. ;)

Guest Eek

>mmmm...OK, I'll try that. For whatever reason, that seems>opposite of what I would expect. But also makes sense now that>I think about it.>>Thanks. I was thinking the same thing. I've wanted to turn that off for a while, now. It didn't occur to me I needed to do the opposite of what seems to me to be the logical option.It seems to me that if you're training, you would want that little "cheat" so you could easily identify if you were headed in the right direction, or at least understand what was happening.EwingKATLAlcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a store, not a government agency.MSI K8N Neo2 PlatinumAMD Opteron 185 2.6 Ghz Dual Core2GB Kingston HyperX (2X1GB) Dual Channel DDR 2-3-2-6 @ 1TXFX nVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS 256MB DDR3 AGPSound Blaster Audigy LSSilverStone Decathlon 750W +12v@60A +5v@30AFS9.1 on WinXPPro (SP1)