FS-FlightControl is a new tool with a combination of several features, including:
- A moving map with Street Map/Satellite Map display
- A Flight planner with export to FSX/P3D
- Simulator settings like time of day, weather etc.
- Pushback control
- Reposition aircraft, e.g., for approach training
- Graphical camera view control
- Aircraft failure triggering
- Aircraft data display
- Statistics of data during approach,
and more. FS-FlightControl is network enabled. The program is payware with several license options. A trial version (as well as the manual) is available via the website https://www.fs-flightcontrol.com. It's useful as a moving map doubling as an instructor station.