Just released is imaginesim's new version of WSSS Singapore for Prepar3Dv4.
This feature-rich airport is the result of two years intense research and
development. WSSS Singapore Changi is an essential transport hub, lying at
the very heart of the Far East with an unmatched network of true global
reach. The city of Singapore is the economic powerhouse of the South China
Sea. It dominates far eastern trade and is the world's foremost logistical
centre. It's likely that the very computer you are using at one time passed
through the city's port. Features include:
- Fantastic performance using 64bit code optimized for Prepar3Dv4.
- High definition 2k building texturing and native Prepar3Dv4 ground
- Fluid usage, even with complex airliner cockpits and high density AI
- Low visibility nav lighting.
- Switchable dynamic lighting option.
- Features the newly opened Terminal 4.
- Utilizes imaginesim's bespoke Operations Center configuration GUI.
- Comprehensive ground and building optimization.
- Interactive SODE jetways.
- Instantaneous scenery cache loading.
- Trees, plants and vegetation modelled with types native to Singapore.
- No generic library textures used.
- Switchable high 2k or medium 1k texture set.
- 52 square kilometer coverage of the WSSS area.
- Low simulator impact.
- Graduated ground extremities to seamlessly blend with any vector driven
- CCX Singapore Lite recreating the city centre included for free.
- Pre-wired to receive imaginesim's free Airport Animator plugin (due Fall
Available right now at Imaginesim along with further information, video and screenshots.