Still not sure how this works. I have the program installed and it does recognize my scenery files. Using FSX-SE by the way. I have a large amount of Photoscenery installed (MegaSceneryEarth). This causes FSX-SE to take a long time when loading a flight. What I want to do is create scenery groups, i.e. "Midwest USA", Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, etc. and then have only those files load when starting an FSX flight.
If I am correct, to do this, I must:
1. Move the files I want included in the group to the Destination side.
2. Name the Group in the Search Box.
3. Save the Group.
When I want to fly in the "Midwest" Group area, I need to:
1. Open the group via Launch pad.
2. Select the group "MIdwest".
3. Press Launch and the "Midwest" group only will load in FSX..
Do I have the procedure correct?
Sorry, but I am one of those guys that needs a step by step guide.