Sign in to follow this  
BIGLESA

Bouncing/Rocking/Shakeing

Loaded T7/Emirates, during tutorial flight follow procedures and flight Is excellent and aircraft flies straight along FP. However aircraft begins to bounce/shake/rock uncontrollably upon reaching flight level 260 and above speed 260. Have tried various options to eliminate this issue. Is anyone else having this problem?

You mean turbulance?

What are you using for your weather? Might have to do with the winds

Hey guys,

this is what I figured out...

so when you start configuring the 777 on the ground, (and if you have a Cessna trim wheel by Saitek, you roll it down to configure the trim.. and the actual trim control on the plane to the left of the spoiler handle will automatically go full nose down.. you'll hear it go, TAP.. all the way forward... so what I've done was put my cursor over the trim handle of the plane and center it back ... and it all works fine...)

Make sure the trim handle itself on the console is centered.. not all the way forward.. not all the way back.. I just tried it my self.. and NO MORE ROCKING.. YAY...

happy flying

DRover

I have the Saitek trim wheel and every time I try using it with the 777 the trim goes out of control and I can't control it. So I had to unplug the trim wheel. So it's supposed to work fine? It didn't with the ngx

no the trim wheel does not work fine with the ngs, or 777... you have to use the trim tab on your yoke... now what happens in the 777 it goes full nose down and cause bouncing/rocking in mid flight in autopilot.. so what you have to do is go to the VC put your cursor on the trim tab, next to the spiloer handle, and bring it back to the middle/neutral postion.. don't use the Cessna trim wheel for the big birds

hope this helped

Drover