Sign in to follow this  
bruno_pmdg

Activation key 737NGX

Create a ticket on the support site.You won't get detailed help for this sort of problem on the forums.

uTorrent? :(
uTorrent is used for legitimate file sharing.Lots of MMORPGs like to distribute their installer via a torrent.

The problem with torrents is even though you may legally have a copy of whatever you're downloading, what about the people you're seeding it to? Odds are high you're still giving it to unauthorized users.

The 7NGX bought directly from PMDG plane is not pirated! PRODUCT IS FULLY LEGAL TO STAY CLEAR!Help me please!
Did you create a help ticket on PMDG's support site?

http://forum.avsim.n...tion-key-737ng/I'm having trouble logging into the site, where I create tickets, but the product is genuine, I have the order number and everything!HELP!!!!!!!!!! :sad:EDIT: Hello gentlemen, I am not Able to access the site where the PMDG creates tickts, I've sent an email to reset your password, but to put the new password you chose for me, it generates some kind of error and Can not login Waited so I support here, if I can Necessary Provide administrators with all the date on Which the PMDG sending me to make the purchase, I hope someone Can help me because the product was expensive and is totally unique. Waiting!I apologize for bad English! Edited by bruno_pmdg

HiI had the same problem and received this from support.GoodluckRoryPlease download our external activation utility here:http://downloads.precisionmanuals.com/file_library/PMDG_737NGX_Activation.zip Follow these instructions to use it:1. Unzip the file to your root FSX folder (same folder your fsx.exe file is located in). This is important, it won't work if extracted elsewhere.2. Run the PMDG_737_Activation.exe file. *IMPORTANT* - if you're using Windows Vista or Windows 7, ensure that you right click the file and choose "Run as adminstrator." It will not work unless it's run this way.3. Enter your 24-character PMDG 737 NGX license key - this begins with "NGX8" followed by 5 more groups of letter and number characters.4. Press Activate Product.

This. Exe is pirated? would like a response from the administrators!My product is original!ADMINS HELP-ME!

Edited by bruno_pmdg

Bruno,Open a ticket at the site below. This is the fastest way to get help with your issue.http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/Default.aspx

Edited by falcon999

Hi Bruno,I also have come across error like this and it has happened after I reformat my computer and take the lazy way out and copy and pasting my add on liveries back into the NGX without running them through the paint manager...Or maybe you have a repaint in there that is corrupt,If there is a chance you have done this, then simply delete those liveries and run the paint manager and reinstall them the official way.I do that and the error goes away.Hope it helps...