Sign in to follow this  
PaintSplasher

THOPAT 1.0 | Preset for PTA2 | As real as it gets

I went from 2.0 to 2.2 and also went from loving it to hating it. It is way too bright and even with reducing the brightness and saturation I can't get it right. 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

On 10/25/2017 at 1:55 AM, GSalden said:

To write a thank you to a developer from a competitor product, also name that product and write that you are looking forward to that is not something that belongs here. This is the PTA forum , so it is about PTA. 

At most forums a post like that would have been deleted right away.

The same for the replies afterwards. Why is the developer of the competative product writing here all about his product compared to PTA ? Let him do that on his forum. 

This is really wrong ...

Gerard

Nothing like airing the laundry in public...one would think this "discussion" would be taken behind-the-scenes.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

Hallo i use THOPAT 2.2 preset for PTA Version 2.60

When it is cloudy during the day it is too dark at the airport.
What do I have to use in the PTA preset that it is clearer in cloudy weather?

Thanks Frank from EDDM

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.