Sign in to follow this  
paulyg123

FSDreamTeam Scenery Question

I want to add Las Vegas and Hawaii. I see FSdreamteam has both. Anyone have these? Like them?

Paul Gugliotta

Las Vegas is a no brainer get it right away - Hawaii is nice but have not used it much but still is nice.

Rich Sennett

You can download them from the FSDT web site as free trials. The trial versions will be fully functional for five minutes at a time, allowing you to develop accurate understandings of the performance, quality, etc. of each product.

I have McCarran KLAS, and as Richard has staed, it's a no-brainer. Looks and runs fantastic!

I also have the demo of Honolulu somewhere on my hard drive, but haven't installed it yet, as there's neither a good Hawaii scenery (I mean the main island), and flights to/from the continent would comsume more time than I can currently afford to spend on the sim. But still, the option of free trials is a great thing, as you can see how the scenery performs on your rig, and whether you like it or not.

Pretty much ANYTHING FSDreamTeam, FlyTampa, or ORBX is worth the $$$, consider where you fly to the most to get an idea of what to buy.

8414713730_2947d4201c_n.jpg

Pretty much ANYTHING FSDreamTeam, FlyTampa, or ORBX is worth the $$$, consider where you fly to the most to get an idea of what to buy.

Another factor is performance. The reason I chose FSDT LSGG and LSZH instead of anywhere in the United States was because I tried the free trials of KLAX and KJFK, but did not find their performance to be satisfactory. One of FlyTampa's great benefits is the considerably good performance optimization of its products.