Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rwy12

restarting a saved flight

Hi AllJust got rc4 and must say it's very impressive piece of soft ware.especially the option to hand radio to co pilot and pause sim near destination. Not read the manual fully-yet.Can some one please tell me what is the best way to save a flight and than reload it.I am using the fsx save option.To reload I start the saved flight in fsx and than reload the rc4 saved flight.Some times I get error message saying rc4 flight not loaded.Any help will be appreciated.Qas

finish the manual :-)fly the tutorialsdon't load the saved flight in fsx, loading the .rcd in rc will re-load the fsx flightjd

Qas, if I might add to jds response, a step that he helped me with.You can start RC at any time, but don't go beyond that until you have started FS and loaded the default flight, whatever it may be, by hitting the fly now button, once you have the default flight loaded go back to RC, either start it or return to the already running program and then load the RC rcd. that you want to run. To switch between programs it helps to be in windowed mode, if you do not usually use this feature you can get into and out of windowed mode by pressing the ALT+Enter keys together. Hope this helps.Regards,Larry MoBo nvidia 680 SLIRAM 2-1 Ghz pc 800 DDR 2CPU Intel Q 6600 quad core 2.4 GhzGPU nvidia 8800 GTS OCOS XP SP3FSX SP2