Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sobaya

barometric ATC does not match...............

i am having troubles with the barometric setting in FSX and RC.When i download realtime with the FSX the ATIS from ATC doesnt match the ATIS with FS. For example i listen from the ATIS 29.27 anth after pressing the B key the baro sets to 29.50This issue also happens when i use active skyx.This issue never happens when i use a predeterminated weather scenary.Thanks

create a .log, instructions pinned at the top of the forumduplicate the problem, and send me a logjd

In this flight from CYUL to MMMX the barometric from RC doesnt match with the one displayed in the FD screen.ThanksI cant load the file, i will send you to ypur email

what is the FD screen? how do you know the FD screen is right?jd

Make sure you update ASX to the latest build. v1.0.0.332, build 1160.Is the ASX weather report the correct one for the airport your aircraft is located at? Try positioning your aircraft at different airports and make sure ASX is reading your location correctly.If that works okay then do what JD asks and create a log before starting a flight. When you encounter the pressure problem make a copy of the log and send it to him.Cheers,