Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Stay Tuned for......

Good Morning, Folks!During the next week, you will be treated to a few things:1) PMDG's plans for FLY!II development.2) PMDG's plans for MSFS development.3) Announcement of PMDG's first two products for MSFS.4) First screenshots of our "Project F" airplane. This should be a fun week, wouldn't you say?:-lolRobert S. RandazzoPrecision Manuals Development Group http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/coolcap.gifwww.precisionmanuals.com

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest tonyc

All right, Rob!tony

Guest Josve

Stop this teasing Rob!! If you don't bring out the Socata and the SkyArrow we'll haunt you :)I think we mostly know after some posts from the PMDG members that the Fly2 line is more or less cut of.......Johnny"I'LL BE BACK"[div align=center]http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/josve/fly2/vas.gif][/div

>This should be a fun week, wouldn't you say? Dam*, I will be gone next week with no internet access. :-fumeMichael J.

>We planned it that way! :-lol I figured. ;-)>>When are you leaving? I'll drop you some hints before you >go.... Sunday early morning PDT. Taking my family for some intense sightseeing - from Death Valley, through Grand Canyon, other places in Utah & Arizona, maybe Black Rock Desert (!?).Any hint would be most appreciated.Michael J.

Guest DNelson

Take along a warm coat... I heard on the local weather last night that the overnight low temperature at Death Valley was 95F. Whoever named that place knew what they were talking about.Dan

Guest Mike94

... you made me soooo curious... :-)-Michael

Hi RobertNow "next week" has nearly half passed... Wouldn't it be time to say something to the first two points at least? :-)Can't wait!Markus

Markus Burkhard

Maybe he meant to type next month and not next week hehe.. But anyways I'm just another person awaiting info on what's coming up :)Jason

Rob,It's mid-week and the waiting is getting unbearable.My Prozac is starting to run low.....*:-* Regards,Bob Lyddy

Robert wrote in another post :"I'll be back to the PMDG grind-stone on Monday- as I have some screen shots that I'd like to share with you all on Tuesday or Wednesday.... "We are on Thursday today.... :-( and still no news

Guest Marc Harrington

Sorry, that is my fault. I didn't finish something I was supposed to over the weekend, which was required to display a more complete product. However, I just sent the completed cockpit renders to Rob and he will put something together for you to see ASAP.Sorry again,PMDG-