Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rizzibird

PMDG/AVSIM FORUM CHANGES

Guest tmetzinger

>The purpose of this post and thread was to attempt to get>people to behave in a more civil manner. It had the desired>effect. PMDG is not going to leave the forums. Now just let>sleeping dogs lie. Please!Since the thread has run it's course, why not lock it, or remove it?

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Well, they're not supposed to know someone's gonna revive a thread that's almost a month old. lolDP

Guest LLgaz

I didn't revive the thread. I was simply responding to NTSMITH's revival of the thread......But I do agree, it should be locked or removed.

Hi RobertOne thing you may like to consider is that the forums actually provide a huge amount of support for your product without any intervention from PMDG. There have been many questions I have sought answers to that were found simply by browsing or searching this forum. I didn't have to e-mail PMDG, I didn't even have to log a post, just read the comments already available.While the e-mail support from PMDG is excellent, being timely and informed when I used it, there were many many times where the forum provided the answer. While PMDG presence on the forum was felt and appreciated, a lot of information came from your customers already up and running with the product. Please don't undervalue these people just because of the actions of an ignorant minority.Closing the forums would not only disadvantage your customers but also result in a direct increase in the e-mail support you would have to provide, answering the same questions again and again.I have been very happy with the product, the direct PMDG support and the support via the forums from other customers and PMDG.Whatever action you choose I will continue to enjoy the PMDG product and support future products.Regards

Guest womil

Hello PMDG team,I would also like to ask Mr. Randazzo to reconsider his decision although I can understand the anger of him and the team. But, please consider, besides the fantastic aircraft itself it is this forum what makes the heart of PMDG. If this forum like it exists now would disappear these few immature people would get an influence which they and their behaviour surely not deserves. Please do not punish 995 aviation enthusiasts who just want to exchange knowledge about their hobby because of 5 childish people.All the best,Sincerely Yours,Wolfgang Milius