Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

26AUG03 SERVICE UPDATE 1-1 AVAILABE

Hi,keep in mind that windows XP still caches webpages, no matter if you set up the options (preferences) so it should not do so.So, please clean time to time the cache manualy and watch how long windows works your HDD... I was amazed!

Guest Fortress

Rob/PMDG Team, Thanks! :-waveCheers,Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/sbird.jpgOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logo[p]AMD XP2800+ Barton, Gigabyte GA-7NNXP nForce2, 1Gig Crucial PC3200 DDR 400MHz, Gainward 128 MB GF4-4200, SB Audigy, 3 x WD Caviar SE[/p]

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hello John Tavendale,Did you not see my little post about how to keep your Liveries intact? :-hmmm By what Robert said this would only apply when using the MINI update. Oh well, I tried to get the word out anyway. :-termJim Richards

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THE LAST UPDATEANDRE PHARAND

Absolutely perfect!"-Added a new cockpit window glass texture for use in FS9 that enhances the realism of cockpit glass reflection."This looks great too!Great work team.

Guest Edh

Nicely done PMDG, this update seems to have hit the nail on the head, for me at least.All systems go!

Guest sludge

Keith:At least one of us was using our head--good point on just using IE and skipping AOL.Just had a great flight from Munster-Osnabruck to Geneva, this airplane is working VERY well now! Congratulations to Robert, Anthony, and the rest, I'm a happy camper. (Using FS2002 still).Thanks again Keith

Guest sludge

Thanks Torben, another good point!Cheers

Guest sludge

Couldn't agree more, this airplane/panel is the best!Excellent work PMDG team!Cheers,

Guest tmetzinger

This update seems to have done the trick for VNAV issues for me - I just completed a nice flight from BWI and the autopilot worked like a charm; it maintained the appropriate ascent and descent profiles and didn't overspeed - no spoilers required!Thanks to the whole team for the update - it's made a good product even better. -Tim Metzinger

Thanks the mini patch is working great did a flight from EGLL - EHAM (test route) FS2004.From cold startup to landing at EHAM (manual that's fun)...Happy folks in the back arrived at the gate :-hahIt's a joy to fly now... *:-*Andr

André

As usual I am moderately confused. If I run the mini 1.1 do I need to protect my liveries? A gentle plea - would it be possible to make updates that can automatically install without requiring computer skills that most of your users seem to have, but I am sure that out there are many like me who are pretty ignorant and need simple procedures.

Your liveries are fine, just backup your aircraft config files then after the update, copy the livery info from your backups to the new aircraft config files.

Many thanks. Accomplished, At least you are forcing me to actually explore the files and folders of FS9 which I have avoided in the past.