Sign in to follow this  
Guest Macs

It's here, I just got my email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That's better.Travis WaycottBrisbane, Australia**There's nothing like hanging your Speedo's out to dry - on this persons head**

You are evil and you must be destroyed...:-samurai :-lol

Howard H.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

-Mahatma Gandhi

Guest LLgaz

>>>>I'm officially requesting that your house be the LAST that Santa Claus visits on Christmas Eve. It just so happens that I'm an elf and I have considerable influence on the old man's schedule on that much anticipated night.Sorry mate, you asked for it, quid pro quid. <<<<

Guest rugerdog

An online Christmas card from my sister, it just got here!!! She said she was going to send it and by golly if she didn't. Why, what did you think I meant?

>If its one thing that you're still sure of is that your Sister>still loves you. Be happy you got that card....cause you ain't>getting much love from guys here.....If she loved him she'd pay for a stamp. She obviously thinks the same about him as we do.Santa ain't filling your stocking this year - Rudolph is!Bill

Guest rcarlson123

Anyone that didn't anticipate joke posts like this deserves to be taken by them. :)