Sign in to follow this  
Egbert Drenth

Great, my IP address is rejected

Guest Clement Guivarc h

mitou ! ;-)../)_/). _ Cl

Same exact problem. Im begining to think that PMDG is starting to block people from it temporarily, so that it goes smoother on the server. If this is the case WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN US!?!?

Guest Dino_Giannasi

Hi,unfortunately I get the same message.And this happens since the very first time I clicked on the link in the mail I have received today. I tried other 3 times, also from the link in the original mail after the purchase - same story...I'm puzzled now, because I cannot even access your main page, i.e. http://www.precisionmanuals.com/.Any idea?All the best,Dino Giannasi

Guest Moxica

Me to. I really do not understand why this function is enabled at all. If i havent paid, why should I try with a counterfit password? What preventive effect does this function have today? (xcept downsizing the number of boeingophiliacs like me trying to get the update)I'm sorry, i got angry.

Hi,Me too....:-fume I am trying to keep calm as well, only got through one bottle as yet..:-beerchug or was it two..!?By the time I get the patch there aint no why ill be sober enough to fly it.Please reset my IP when you can ..thanks Keith

Guest dbranca

It looks like there was a post last night warning a select few of being blocked, but I can't imagine that we could be expected to read every post in the support forum (as slow as they are now). A warning would have been nice to have in the update email we received. I'm locked out too because of my criminal refresh behavior ;)

Guest rellehenk

Same hereJust clicked the link twice and i can't acces the homepage anymore :(

Look at all the posts about IP locks that started flooding in from 18:00Z onwards, not just in this thread...looks like a server problem to me.Best,Martijn

Guest Art Vandalay

Had the same problem but it now "works" as usual: Too many user...blabla.... so we have an IMPROVEMENT ;)

Guest rsbessa

one more... ME TOO !

Guest Cpt Davison

Are you suprised, what did they expect. somebodies probably DOS attacked there server out of sheer frustration.Nigel

Guest Dudley Brooke

>Same exact problem. Im begining to think that PMDG is>starting to block people from it temporarily, so that it goes>smoother on the server. If this is the case WHY DIDN'T YOU>WARN US!?!?Reminds me of a quote by London Transport a few years ago when asked why buses couldn't run on time. The reply was 'Passengers getting on and off slow them down'.I think they may be blocking whole ranges now. The incidence of IP rejected has rocketed on the forum, and the staff have ducked thier heads beneath the parapet( or there is something good on the telly, or it's teatime perhaps ). Does anyone have the webmaster's phone number?x:)~