Sign in to follow this  
Guest slapshot

Mine just started downloading!

Guest slapshot

Mine just sarted 2 min ago @ 22kb/s. I have 512 ADSL. Im in Australia and GMT is 08.43Pete

so did mine - then it died :(ScottYBTL

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest slapshot

Mine died for 3 min now she is going again at 50kb/s!

Guest slapshot

Now I am really unhappy! My download died at 98%. Im so sick of this!Its now been 55hrs! What a joke! I hope PMDG sort something out before they release the 747 or this will Just happen all over again! Ive now got my PMDG_737_THE_NEXT_GENERATION.zip file but its about 1mb short! So its as good as dead! Pete

Guest thewarder68

Just got mine also! 10:30CETDownloaded (with a few interuptions) the full 67MB, winzip test returns no errors!Thank you PDMG, can't wait till I get home to test things out. Also a big thanks to everyone on this forum for a very entertaining last few days!JohanNetherlands

Guest thewarder68

Pete,I downloaded using "download accelerator", it supports download resuming. Copy/paste the link in it that you get once you're authorized.Works like a charm. My download interupted a few times also but everytime was recovered!Johan

Guest slapshot

Think there server went down again!I wanna pull my hair out :(Pete

Guest serbans

Got mine already. Xfer rate was 120 KB/s.It is just a matter of a little luck and perseverance.Serban S.

Same here, just got my copy!!I used FlashGet, worked perfect.I had one interupt but the download resumed without any problems.Winzip tested the file ok.Onno

Only if you were to buy it - but then you have slammed the 737 distribution incessantly so why would you put yourself through the hassle with another software download.I think you are posting simply for effect - I'm sure that if they could they would give you access to the update to get rid of the whining and whinging that permeates every post you make.I hope you get the update soon - for yours and everyone elses peace of mind. Now grow up, get a life and find something else to occupy your time.Andy B

Guest Cpt Davison

Onno, what setting and link did you use. All I seem to be doing is trying to pul the asp file?CheersNigel

Guest thewarder68

Nigel,You need to put in the link that you get once you're authorized for the download. So the link to the actual zipfile, not the link in the email from PDMG.Johan

Guest Cpt Davison

Cheers joha, I have the link you describe. only problem is it also has a download.asp file which the accelerator tries to grab.me confused.Nigel

Using flashget I click on the link in the email and (eventually) get to the link where it says that I am authorized (wrong spelling :)) to download the 737, if I pull this over to the flashget window then I get a download of download.asp. What am I doing wrong?ScottYBTL

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg