Sign in to follow this  
Guest ToMy Li

RXP wx500 added to 737NG Main Panel

Guest stefanwa

Sorry if this doesn't really fit in here, but any infos if the 800/900 will include a native Weather Radar from PMDG?Greetings,Steve Walcherberger

Guest cola

>Sorry if this doesn't really fit in here, but any infos if>the 800/900 will include a native Weather Radar from PMDG?>>Greetings,>Steve WalcherbergerHi Steve,as I know from previous posts probably not. Probably we will see a TCAS, that's what I hope! ;-)GreetingsConstantin

Guest fleurenf

Excellent guys, but can you advise how it can be implemented now that the 800/900 are available? The panel config files have changed significantly for the 600/700.This would be greatly appreciated.

The attached zip file is parsed nowadays from avsim forum because it's an old file.I need the cpt.icons file that was attached.Does anyone know where I can find it ?Kyprianos Biris>Instructions to add the RealityXP Wx500 weather radar on the>PMDG B737NG.>>Following these instructions you will be able to open the>Wx500 using the weather icon in the main 737NG panel (look for>the tooltip "Weather Radar") and close it by mouse clicking at>the radar centre.>>I used this modification in FS2004 only but see no reason for>not working in FS2002.>>1) Make a backup copy of your PMDGB737-700 panel.cfg located>in directory "panel". You may repeat step 5 for the panel.cfg>located in directory panel.vc.>>2) Open the attached zip file and extract file "cpt.icons.cab">(as it is, don

Hellenic vACC - Olympic Aegean Virtual

Prepar3D 5.3 | CPU i9 10900K | VGA: RTX 3070 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | Monitor: 3440x1440

>The attached zip file is parsed nowadays from avsim forum>because it's an old file.>>I need the cpt.icons file that was attached.>Does anyone know where I can find it ?>>Kyprianos Biris>That must be the one :http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=...hor=&CatID=root

Prepar3D 5.3 | CPU i9 10900K | VGA: RTX 3070 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | Monitor: 3440x1440

Guest VOZSean

ummGuys,I must have looked at this too late, everyones pictures are not there anymore and I cannot see what it looks like, could someone please re-post a picture up so I could see what it looks like. Im very interested.Cheers,Sean

>umm>>Guys,>>I must have looked at this too late, everyones pictures are>not there anymore and I cannot see what it looks like, could>someone please re-post a picture up so I could see what it>looks like. Im very interested.>>Cheers,>>SeanNothing new.Just the RealityXP WX500 radar as a separate window on top of the PMDG panel. The big change is the invisible simicon which is positioned on the PMDG "WX" panel button and pops up the WX500 as a separate window.It is an old thread that I revisited after reinstalling FS and all add on's and hence the comment.Kyprianos Biris :-cool

Hello,i recently finished adding my wx500 to the main panel of the 737NG.Here you can see how this will look like:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/62949.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/62951.jpgAs you can see the wx500 will perfectly fit in and canbe toggled at any time using the simicon you can see at thefirst screenshot.Installation:1) Download this file: http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?DLID=15518and install (just put the toggles.cab file into your FS9 gauges directory)2) Install the RXPWX500.INI file in every PMDG directory under FS2004/aircrafts you would like to use the wx500 with.3) Open the RXPWX500.INI File in your favorite Editor and change the popup ident to 10001 (from 12701 original in this file).4) Modifiy the following sections in your panel.cfg:(The bold parts need to be added/changed){Window Titles}Window14=Right CDUWindow15=WX500 Weather Radar{VIEWS}VIEW_FORWARD_WINDOWS=20,21,22,23,10001{Window01} // PMDG_MAIN_PANELgauge23=PMDG_737NG_Main!PanelSwitcher, 44,612,210,27gauge24=Toggles!Toggle01_Icon, 255, 621{Window15}Background_color=2,2,2size_mm=333,281window_size_ratio=1.000position=2visible=0ident=10001render_3d_window=0window_pos= 0.270, 0.671gauge00=RealityXP_WX500!RDR, 0,0,333,281Enjoy! (as usual replaye all { and } with square brackets)For all the lazy people i attach my panel.cfg (taken from the 700NG panel.vc directory) :-)Regardsjanosch