Sign in to follow this  
John_Tavendale

Delta Force..

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

:-eek simply stunning :-eekGot ya John : this is a Photoshop edit! You took an 800 from an Airliners.net pic and put it on the FS2004 background, right? ;-)RegardsMatthias

Yeeeeeeeees! :9 = Delta!

John;Every single one is simply to cool or stunning which ever comes first.Thanks a lot man.

Details?! What the hell do you need more detail for?! Release it! :-lolAll kidding aside, that looks great Mr.T. I wonder how it looks in the current scheme *hint hint* ;-)

Thanks guys :)You'll see soon enough Alex.. its next on my list to finish ;)

The metallic textures look outstanding!!!That's real great Art John!!:9

Awesome Job!!!!!!Those are the ones i've been waiting for!Is there a chance of the widget livery?I flew on that NNC in February, KSLC-KMCO!!!EDIT: just looked at my pics from trip, I flew on the NOC 381 KMCO-KSLC!!! This is awesome!

WOW... that Delta paint job is great!You know.... I am wondering.. how nice the -900 would look... in plain aluminum? Bet it would be awesome IF.. it was flying right nowCould I be so bold as to suggest Boeing paint as one of the debut liveries? Thanks!Regards,Ted Panamarioff - Kodiak, Alaska

Thanks guys :)I don't plan on doing the Delta Widget.Ted- Thats up to Pete. not too sure if he is planning on it or not :)